Prepare for Your Appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- Bring you completed new patient information packet, insurance card, and make sure you have a referral if your insurance requires you to have one.
- Be prepared to pay your co-pay at the time of your visit.
- Stop taking any medications on the list that was mailed to you 5 days prior to your visit.
- Do not have any fresh sunburn on your back or upper arms, and do not apply any creams or lotions on your back or arms as well.
- If you have previous medical records, x-rays or lab results, it is helpful to have them faxed to our office ahead of time, 610-841-3899 or bring with you to the appointment.
- Plan to be at our office 2-3 hours for you New Patient appointment. Bring a change of clothes, favorite toys, DVD’s, reading material or anything that will make you or your child more comfortable.